Saturday, March 18, 2017

Cry it all out onto me

You can cry it all out onto me, like a wild river pouring into the calm ocean

You can fight the whole world inside of me and I shall promise you victory

Drop your shields and come bathe in the moonlight of my soul

I promise you only the night lilies will be watching

I promise you no one will see the scars under my gentle caress

Let me take your sweat into mine and turn the sour into sweet

Let me pour my breath into yours so it washes away the pain

Let my light flow inside of you like the rain

Cleaning, cleansing, and refreshing all the seeds and grains

Those of love and beauty, those of joy and happiness, taking out the weeds of guilt and shame

Come with me to the sun to throw out those weights

The sun shall burn them forever so we can both soar up higher and higher beyond any sphere, time, or name







No comments:

Post a Comment